I hate farewell...can't bear...

Monday, September 10, 2007

It was so hard to break the news to my fellow project mates and i just received a sms from them. All i can say is i'm really touched. Can't wait for the get-together. Hope we can see one other soon. It was enjoyable to have been able to work with you all. I will never forget the days of us staying up to rush for projects. It wasn't easy for me to pull through but i'm glad i have make it this far. Guess it's time for me to switch my path again. For those who have hurt me in the process, i can only thank you for it. You have taught me lots. I can now add you on to the list of people i rather stay away from. No doubt i have been protected from the "outside" world, guess it's time for me to face the facts now. I can protect myself from those "nasty" people. I really miss ODT days and those happy and "protected" days.Thank you to both alan and mich for the smses to ask me to attend classes. And to the rest of the class, glad to have cross path with you. Hey classmates, don't forget to update me ya. Will be so glad to know that i'm not forgotten. Miss you all and do work hard on your studies k. =)

p/s: to those whom i know, kindly drop a message to me. don't think i don't know you've been "peeping" at my blog all along. i might turn nasty and close my blog. wahahahahahahahhaaaa...come try me....and to those strangers, do drop a line or two or me ya. thank you!!!!

cheers

0 comments:

Deal or No Deal

World Map of blog visitors

My World Visitor Profile Map